Service Levels in Preparing Tender Docs:
Reviewing and Evaluating Tender Docs
- If you are the tenderee and are willing to provide tendering process, you need to be aware of accuracy and correctness of tender docs which will be submitted to the tenderer.
- If you are the tenderer and are willing to participate in tender, you need to be aware of accuracy and correctness of your bid which will be submitted to the tenderee.
Negotiation and attendance in clarification session
- Reviewing tender docs and providing questions about any ambiguity, contradiction and discrepancies.
- Negotiation with the bidder.
Preparing Tender Docs
- Drafting advertisement for invitation to public bid or preparing invitation letter to the limited tenderer.
- Preparing invitation to bid (ITB)
- Providing Tender terms
- Preparing tender price letter
- Providing questionare for pre-evaluation
- ِDrafting contract.
- Preparing confidentiality letter
- Providing intellectual property right policy
- Drafting sample of bid bond, performance guarantee and advance payment guarantee
- Providing coordination procedure
- Procedure of dispute resolution
- Letter of award.